We do not recommend this zipper for luggage/bags as some of its strengths do not match those of a standard zipper.
[Available tape colors]
Standard 24 colors (DTM is not available)
[Washing/Dry cleaning/ Ironing]
* Please close the zipper when washing /drying.
* Petroleum dry cleaning is suitable. Chlorine dry cleaning is not advisable.
* Please press with a damp cloth and iron at below 130℃.
* The same sewing method can be used for the SOFLEX™ zipper as for a standard zipper since it has no effect on the zipper’s stretch.
– The following might inhibit zipper stretch:
+ When using fusible interlining (a tape that prevents stretch)
+ When the number of sewing times is above average.
+ When trimming a tape edge.
+ When the sewing pitches are too wide.
+ When the seams are too tight.
* The SOFLEX™ zipper is recommended for curved applications.
– Please note that a small diameter curve (under R100mm) might prevent operation of the zipper.
In addition, notch cutting the zipper tape is not advisable.